We've got the tools
The Platform programme, for people with a learning difficulty, is managed and delivered by the Yoker Community Campus and offers a new approach to activity based day services. Working partly in one of the best equipped facilities in Glasgow, and partly in the community, Platform offers a varied range of interesting, productive and progressive activities. Here are some examples:
• Community Allotment or Garden projects
• Using a computer
• Cycling projects
• Photography and Arts, bead making.
• Recycling projects
• World of Work
• Independent living skills
• Horse riding
• Hair and Beauty and therapy projects
• Healthy Living; Gym and Healthy Eating
• Cookery Classes
A new approach to Self Directed Support and Personal Budgets.
© 2014 Yoker Campus is a limited company registered in Scotland (No.SC036761) with charitable status (No.SC288600)